The Sherwood Lodge has a sleek modern interior with a naturally inviting palette, dressed in water colours which makes it the perfect choice for those seeking comfortable luxury in a residential specification holiday home.
At the heart of the home is the large kitchen which has masses of work space to prepare meals and entertain.
This combined with lots of storage space and the feature utility room make this a popular choice for families and couples alike.
- Built to BS3632:2015 Residential Standard
- Central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Pre-galvanised chassis
- Sockets with USB port
- Extractor fan to main shower/bathroom and en‑suite
- Over bed reading lights
- Fixed L shape suite with pull out bed and scatter cushions
- Free standing dining table and chairs
- Integrated oven and grill with 4 ring hob and electric ignition and electric extractor hood
- Soft close hinges to doors throughout kitchen
- Rigid PVC exterior finish
- Coffee table
- Integrated side by side fridge freezer
- 2 en‑suites, one with bath
- Unique utility room complete with sink and storage cupboard
- Front sliding patio doors including 2 downlighters
- Integrated microwave
- Exterior light
- Pull out bed to lounge
For more information on the Atlas Sherwood Lodge or any other queries you may have please use the contact details below.